ADSS Client SDK
ADSS Client SDK ensures effortless integration between business applications and Ascertia’s full ADSS product suite.
- Complete developer’s toolkit – Including all the required libraries and tools necessary for third party integration
- Simple licencing – ADSS Client SDK is provided with each ADSS Server licence purchased
- Save development time and testing – Feature rich and standards compliant, ADSS Client SDK streamlines development
Ascertia’s Virtual CSP is a lightweight plug-in for Microsoft Windows, allowing easy remote signing from your desktop.
- Instantly sign documents – No need to upload to a hosted service, easily sign documents directly from your desktop
- Remote certificate management – Virtual CSP hooks into MS Windows’ CNG layer, requesting remote signatures for the user
- Fully secure signing – Ascertia’s Virtual CSP supports password and two-factor authentication using the Go>Sign Mobile App
Ascertia’s Go>Sign allows you to effortlessly authorise and approve document and transaction signing while on the go.
- Simplicity – Intuitive and easy to use, Go>Sign enables authorisation quickly and remotely
- Secure – Ascertia’s Go>Sign features touch ID or device PIN unlocking for the secure enclave with AES 256-bit encryption over TLS/SSL
- Efficiency – Go>Sign streamlines document workflow approval and works with any server-side signing process